Friday 10 April 2015

No Comment !!!

Well I'm back again... phew, talk about being off the grid for too long!
I've a few projects in the pipe line, one of them is of mega importance! It's my Mum's birthday in July... given my track record this year, I thought I'd better get a head start on her birthday gift.
I'm plunging in at the deep end and making her a 'Mum' folded Book-Art thingy... but I'm going to decorate the cover and pretty it up a tad.



So, I've got a book the right size, pencil & ruler at the ready... I'll report my progress once I've actually started it :)
Fingers crossed, tonight I shall finish the crochet butterflies for my 'Fibro' mitts... I'm going to leave the really ornate butterflies until another day, I'm just too tired & the dratted 'Fibro Fog' still hasn't cleared properly... If you want to see what the inside of my head looks like, just look at our capital this morning LOL 

http://media.timeout.com/blogimages/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/geograph-3299810-by-Dave-Pi-528x396.jpg

Does anyone comment on blogs these days? I'd love to get some interaction going on here... even if it's a comment on the ramblings of a fogged out mind :)
...and with that thought I'll say ta ta, ...until next time peoples x

P.S don't forget you can donate as little or as much as you can on my 'Just Giving' page towards Fibromyalgia research through The Fibroduck Foundation... 
http://www.justgiving.com/DreamIt-MakeIt-LoveIt 
                                                                       Thanks x

2 comments:

Sewing for Utange said...

I know what you mean about fibro fog! For me, the fibromyalgia seems to strike mainly my hands at the moment - such a drawback for sewing! Keep fighting on.

dream it make it love it said...

Thank you Sewing for Utange, sorry about the delay... fibro fog! I forgot to update my email for notifications... so deepest apologies & thank you so much for commenting. I hope your day is a good one X