Wednesday 1 April 2015

I'm hooked!!!

Afternoon one and all, it's a glorious sunny day outside, I'm having a PJ day and everything is cool.
Quick update on the health issues and then it's all about the crafting :)
I've been suffering since last October with a recurring flu-like, coughy thingy... I'm not alone ~ apparently lots of peeps are having the same problems, with a six week turnaround would you believe!
The #Fibro & #ME have definitely extended the problem but hopefully I can beat this!!! As the lady said "Tomorrow is another day" and that's how many of us cope... one day at a time.
OK... crafting!
I finished the pink #fibro purple-butterfly mitts and beanie... here's the evidence.



They came out really nice & because of these I had another 2 orders... one from an Irish lady who wanted green ones with flowers and the other were bright yellow ones, from my 3rd cousin (in Scotland), who is collecting for the #MarieCurie cancer charity.
I'm delighted with them all and, thankfully, so were the recipients :)



I've rediscovered the art of crochet!!! ...and I've found a 1912 crochet book that has been formatted into a PDF file! Woop Woop I say! These designs remind me of the doillies and runners that my gran used to have, they look so delicate and pretty, I can't wait to have a go.
This beautiful collection has a gawgus series of butterflies, that I'm itching to make. Here is the link to the site..
http://www.antiquepatternlibrary.org/html/warm/6-JA025-01.htm
...and an image of one of the butterflies I'm hoping to make.

I thought you might like to see our little furbaby Ozzy. He'll be a year old in a fortnight and he's grown quite a bit since we first got him. He does get cold & I've made him another jumper. This pattern came with a hat... he will NOT be wearing that hat out & about!!! LOL


Doesn't he look funny in the complete outfit.... he looks quite French, don't you think?

#Fibromyalgia #MyalgicEncephalomyelitis #Crafting
If you know of anyone who has these conditions please share my blog with them, I'd really like to have more followers and see more comments, it would be nice to have some interaction with like minded people.
If you'd like to see other or different content on my blog... such as 'How to' posts, please leave a comment below.

I'm on twitter and Facebook & the links can be found in the menu.
Have a great day everyone :)




No comments: