Tuesday 26 August 2014

Fibro, ME and crafting,,, not always a good combination!

I seem to be stuck in a circle, with no perceivable way out... finding the balance between over doing things & pacing myself appears to have deserted me... for the moment!

I ache to do more crafting & my ideas are plentiful but the dreaded #Fibro & #ME are really getting in the way at the mo. Life is not as depressing as it sounds, I think frustrating is a more accurate description... each day is a new challenge but I think things will improve, if I can just find my way back to pacing myself.





So... there we were, both of our lives affected and see-sawing between good intentions and the reality of living with this chronic illness... when a little boy came into our lives, & gave us a purpose !

Steve was 60 in February & received a late pressie from his sister... 
...this is Ozzy



Ozzy is 18 weeks old & he's a Jackahuahua... he really is adorable & is Steve's constant companion. This means when I'm unable to get out of bed, sometimes  for days at a time, Steve has someone for company. What a great present!
... and look, he can even do a trick! Things are surely looking up x




We took Ozzy for a walk on Fisherman's Beach in Hythe, he got so cold that I knitted him a jumper, doesn't he look smart?

These bows are for my neighbours daughter, She is getting married very soon and wanted 2 bows for two baby girls. 



I've made them with crocodile clips on the back, to attach to the headband, this means the bows can be interchangeable & can even be used to decorate the pram or a bag, The design is a twisted bow and I finished them with some diamantés.

One of the Fibro traits are the bad sleep patterns, often referred to as 'painsomnia', where pain keeps you from sleeping for any length of time.
Last night, during such a session, I managed to finalise & order some business cards. A friend of a friend is a psychic medium. She is just starting out, doing readings, & needed some help so I've completed a small website for her & these cards finish everything off. I hope she likes them,

Maria is based in Hythe, Kent. The web address is http://anangelsintuition.WebStarts.com 
Pop over and check it out peoples.






































No comments: