Tuesday, 26 August 2014

Fibro, ME and crafting,,, not always a good combination!

I seem to be stuck in a circle, with no perceivable way out... finding the balance between over doing things & pacing myself appears to have deserted me... for the moment!

I ache to do more crafting & my ideas are plentiful but the dreaded #Fibro & #ME are really getting in the way at the mo. Life is not as depressing as it sounds, I think frustrating is a more accurate description... each day is a new challenge but I think things will improve, if I can just find my way back to pacing myself.





So... there we were, both of our lives affected and see-sawing between good intentions and the reality of living with this chronic illness... when a little boy came into our lives, & gave us a purpose !

Steve was 60 in February & received a late pressie from his sister... 
...this is Ozzy



Ozzy is 18 weeks old & he's a Jackahuahua... he really is adorable & is Steve's constant companion. This means when I'm unable to get out of bed, sometimes  for days at a time, Steve has someone for company. What a great present!
... and look, he can even do a trick! Things are surely looking up x




We took Ozzy for a walk on Fisherman's Beach in Hythe, he got so cold that I knitted him a jumper, doesn't he look smart?

These bows are for my neighbours daughter, She is getting married very soon and wanted 2 bows for two baby girls. 



I've made them with crocodile clips on the back, to attach to the headband, this means the bows can be interchangeable & can even be used to decorate the pram or a bag, The design is a twisted bow and I finished them with some diamant√©s.

One of the Fibro traits are the bad sleep patterns, often referred to as 'painsomnia', where pain keeps you from sleeping for any length of time.
Last night, during such a session, I managed to finalise & order some business cards. A friend of a friend is a psychic medium. She is just starting out, doing readings, & needed some help so I've completed a small website for her & these cards finish everything off. I hope she likes them,

Maria is based in Hythe, Kent. The web address is http://anangelsintuition.WebStarts.com 
Pop over and check it out peoples.






































Post a Comment