Tuesday 2 April 2013

Hello, good morning & welcome!

Welcome to my first blog... I hope this will be the first of many... & that you'll all bear with me while I get to grips with it LOL... I can feel another steep learning curve coming my way :)
So.. to get my little ball rolling ~ I'll kick of with my latest endeavour... 
Learning to make fabric flowers ~ to use with my hand made hair bands x
This was my first attempt at flowers on  headband ~ they were made using a white crystal organza... it was pretty slippery & probably not the best choice for a first attempt LOL... but I got there in the end :)

These 2 are both made using vintage fabric remnants. Mum gave me her stash a couple of months ago, so I've been trying some of them out.

6 comments:

dream it make it love it said...

Just checking that this is working :)

Fibrography said...

All seems to be ok from what I can see. xxx

dream it make it love it said...

I've just fixed the comments bar ... thank goodness LOL.. I couldn't even see my own one comment ... deep sigh of relief & thanks so much for taking the time to check this out for me xxx

Jaime-bluebell said...

Organza is a pain to work with!!! The fabric ones are real pretty! I can show you how to make singed flowers with satin fabric if you want too! Testing! Testing!! Xx

dream it make it love it said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dream it make it love it said...

hahaa thank you Jaime... I'm always looking for different techniques, so I'll take you up on that !
Chat soon x