Tuesday 6 May 2014

Long time no see....

It's been too long folks... it's ages since I wrote my last blog, I shall endeavour to blog more often.
I've been busy of late, I think spring has stired up my creativity & I feel invigorated... ( well, some of the time I do, when the #Fibro is at normal levels LOL)
One of mum's roses... I do love spring!


My youngest daughter gave birth to a bouncing baby boy, who weighed in at a healthy 8ib 12oz. After going through IVF twice he is our little miracle. 
This is the Moses basket I made for them, the baby's name is Logan, hence the initial L.


I also made Logan a mobile, the first one I've ever made, I was very pleased with it.


I used the scraps from the Moses basket, so everything is co-ordinated. I think it turned out rather well.

I've also been knitting, I thought it would be good Physio for my hands... I've been knitting different hats, they're going into my Etsy shop, late in the summer.

One of the designs I've created is a ribbon awareness pattern, with a cable knitted ribbon... rather apt I thought, especially as any sales generate donations to #Fibroduck.






The ribbon awareness hats also have a handmade butterfly attached to them... purple for Fibro, pink for camcer etc



I've also made some 'buttons & bows' headbands... I've discovered the joys of 'Fimo' clay and I've  been busy making my own decorations & buttons.
These oversized buttons look great with the ribbons.



Well that's all for the moment folks, don't forget you can follow on twitter & facebook... just use the links. TTFN πŸ’œ

2 comments:

suzi.crockford said...

Wow; busy, busy, busy! Love the giant Fimo buttons, great idea. x

dream it make it love it said...

Thanks Suzi, maybe buttons will be the new bling LOL